Saturday, April 25, 2009

EDM 310 Podcast Review

After reviewing my group's podcast, I was pleasantly surprised. I felt like we knew our subject well and were able to produce an informative podcast. However, I did feel like there was a handful of things that we ran out of time to say that may have tied the podcast up a little better, but I do think it got our point across. From listening to my specific part, I wish I would have conveyed my thoughts a little clearer. I knew what I was trying to say, but I do not think that your average Joe Blow could have picked up on the message I was trying to send.

One of the podcast I listened to was somewhat informative. The one thing I noticed about it the most was the way they seemed to put each other on the spot. Rather than working together to get a message across, the seemed to make it harder on one another. It seemed like they would ask questions to one another to fill the silence, but the other group members were not prepared to answer. Maybe if they spent a little more time practicing, they would have been able to better convey their thought.

The other podcast I listened to was thoroughly enjoyable and informative. From start to finish they did well. Their podcast flowed well and clearly conveyed their points. The only thing I would critique about this one was their actual voice and talking into the microphone. It was hard to understand them sometimes throughout the podcast. Speaking a little more clearly would have helped their cause tremendously.

No comments:

Post a Comment