Sunday, February 15, 2009

Podcast Review from Previous Semester

The first podcast I listened to from the previous semester was Sarah Large and Tina Dillen's. They discussed how technology was used in their College of Education classes. I thought they did a great job of covering the topic. It was very formative in thorough. I think the main reason I enjoyed their podcast so much was because of the content they were covering. It was interesting to hear their perspective on Folitek. I honestly could not find anything that I would change about this blog. Everything was presented in a clear manner and seemed to flow nicely.

On the other hand, I listened to the podcast on Carmen O'Conner, Nikita Reed, and Angela Heyer's experience with blogs and how they can be used effectively in the classroom. This particular blog did not seem to flow as well, now did I feel like it covered the content sufficiently. The conversation did not seem organized and they seemed to repeat themselves throughout the whole podcast. This podcast encouraged me to make sure my group had a clear understanding of the information we were going to cover and how we were going to do it. It also seemed like they accidentally put each other on the spot by asking them questions they were not prepared to answer. I do not mean to bash their podcast, these are just a few of the things I would have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment